Wednesday, June 13, 2012

(365) Days Since Summer.


In a few days time, it will have been one.whole.year since I met the Dutchman.
A whole year since that beautiful boy and I stood on the corner of the sidewalk on a warm summer's night, and he asked me quietly if he was going to fall in love with me.
It has been months since we've spoken, and I gather he has a new girlfriend.
But one year ago, I had a whole new world in front of me - I had the possibility of Far Off Places, of I'd do anything for Love, and a nearly tangible electrical current running between he and I.
I had notions of expatriation in my head and soft spoken I Love You's in my ears.
I would fall asleep thinking of him, wake thinking of him, and think of him while I slept.
Manohman.

One Whole Year Ago. 
My Whole World Changed.
It feels like a lifetime ago.


But I guess one could argue that it happens everyday.
Everyday, Life Changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment