Friday, October 12, 2012

Morning Rundown.

I haven't been able to sit down and write, but thankfully other people have too, and they're smart and funny and one even has a scanner, or something, and I'm jealous. But here are some links, some thoughts, and that's all she wrote.

Fuck! I'm In My 20s!
(Its better once you get to the second page, when she's not just yaadaaa yaadadaaing about her book tour. Like, yeah, we get it - you're smart and funny and you got a book. No, I kid, but the stuff is better once you actually get to the stuff.)
Update: It's brilliant! If you like me, you'll love her & want to to print out her doodles and fashion them into a coloring book and invest in the 64 color box of crayolas, cancel your brunch plans and just spend your Sunday coloring.

Eat The Damn Cake
Uplifting and inspiring and true.

CB2
Crate and Barrel's Ikea inspired sister site, but its like waaay better than Ikea and still reasonably priced.

OkCupid Inspired Art.
Hilarious & so so so true. Might I add, all I remember from Jim's is how under his 'About Me', he wrote, 'Man, strawberries are a great fruit.'

Also, I do want to mention that I have had one of the best weeks ever, and that my general mentality of 'Work Hard & Be Nice to People' has really paid off.
Because working hard and being nice should always pay off.
I got like a really really big promotion.

And! And! And!
Has everyone else noticed the wave of acrylic 'ghost chairs' out there lately?
Its like the new Letter Blocks of DIY/pinterest-dictated interior design.
Do I need one?
I like the idea...
Bijou always has good thoughts on interiors.

No comments:

Post a Comment