Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Curse is Broken!


I have broken the Curse of the Missoni Skirt!
I wore it to an interview at Johnathon Adler, which went quite well and they asked me - at the end of said first interview to come back Saturday morning for a second.
Yip. This could make me happy.
Whimsical home furnishings in a semi-corporate environment?
Um, YESPULEASE&THANKYOU!
New challenge based upon a strength I have spent the last 5 years building?!
Please! Capital P.
Merchandising & decorating are my first loves!
Well, them and Justin Thompson, but he still has me blocked on Facebook, so I guess it doesn't really count.
C'est la vie. Sweet sweet la vie. 
So come Saturday, with my sister in tow, I shall be interviewing and then birthday partying.
And not be quite so terrified of the (not Target version, but of the italiano variety) zig zag print temptress hanging in my closet.
S'riously guys, I just pee'd a little.
S'riously.
On an unrelated note - How is it that photos of closets can get me equally as aroused as anytime spent look at Ryan Gosling's mug? I seriously think I am more attracted to shoes and cocktail dresses than I am men.
Well, at least shoes'll never imply that I need to tone up my ass.
And for that matter, if the pair is high enough, they'll tone it for me without even asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment