Friday, March 2, 2012

It's an International Summit Over Here!

48 pagina bekeken uit Nederland?  
Interessant.
Peace be with you!
So, I may not speak Dutch, whatsoever, but the oh-so-handy 'Stats' section on this little website tells me quite a bit (in English) about who is viewing my project, how they're finding it & what country they're viewing from.
And I do believe that I may have met my match when in comes to Interpol-style online stalking.
(For those of you that may have missed that specific blog, here's the link: I Spy.)
That being said, read along as much as you want my new 'friend'; but know that I have had a great year, a lot has changed since I started this little project & nothing that is written here is anyone else's experience or point of view other than my own.
So, new reader, enjoy.
But if you are going to keep pace with my life, just remember that is all you are doing.


You're getting a sneak peek into My Life. (Niet Hollander, bijvoorbeeld.)

I write this for my own sanity, for an artistic outlet on my best and worst days. I obviously write in a very public forum, and a I certainly invite new readers. Tell your friends!


But please, Come in Peace if you're going to Peek.


Sidenotes: Yes, Google translate is horrible, and no, I don't speak Dutch in any way shape or form, so whatever. And I do invite new readers & friends into my brain for their viewing pleasure and I quite like it that way. Basically, I just have a gut feeling that someone who was perhaps looking for information on a certain Dutchman we all may or may not know may have stumbled across my blog in an effort to get more information on him. And I also understand that it may seem pretty juvenile to post the above, but seriously, I don't care who reads this - I want people to! - as I believe that my experience and my thoughts are not anything that no one else hasn't felt too, my experience with love and friendship and self esteem and growing up are parrallel to most every woman's, and it makes me feel like I am not alone in this brain of mine.
But what I don't want is for any of these thoughts or experiences to be used as ammo against me or anyone I care about.
This blog is purely a selfish act of self expression and should be treated as nothing more.
So seriously, I come in peace and so should you.
This is my refuge, my silly thoughts and dreams and that is all.
Also, I still have that date tomorrow - Waterfront bar for drinks at 7:30.
Hopefully its not as crushing to my ego as my lunch un-date. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment