Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ideski Oatni.

I am liking my new job. A lot.
I went on a date last night. It went well.
Things are coming together; job, life, friends, brain; it's all cohesive again.
There is something to be said about feeling In Control again. I can't describe it well, but it feels like my synapses, my left brain and my right, they're glued back together. I'm learning quick at the new shop, and exceeding my own expectations by quite a bit. I grabbed dinner with girlfriends tonight, recounted my date from last night and showed off my tan from from yesterday. The F climbed his mountain, and came back my best friend. Renewed and confident, he and I haven't been nearly as co-dependent since his rock and my job.
I'm no longer fearing the cute cardigans.
Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually looking forward to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment