Friday, May 11, 2012

Wings.


I am lucky. I have such wonderful friends and people in my life who have been so supportive of me in the last few months. After four days at the new job (where I feel like the New Girl in high school who was really popular at her old school, but moved a few states away and feels like she stepped into an alternate universe of bows and sparkles and kitten heels, but am doing an okay job of fitting in even though I'm less that and more leather and lace) I have my first day off. Apartment F is off climbing a mountain this weekend - the first productive thing that he has done for 'himself' since I've known him & I'm just enjoying being a person with a returned sense of of self.
I feel like Me again.
I feel whole.
I feel good. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment