Monday, September 17, 2012

Toe to Toe, Heel to Heal.

My very Lady Like new shoes.
Kate Spade Leslie Heel.
I did something bad...
I said sheepishly, holding up the shopping bag that now carried my new pair of Italian crafted, gold heeled pumps. These are shoes I have no business buying, but did so anyway.
He laughed.
You know, I think that if you see a pair of shoes you want, you should have them. 
I mean that. 
This time I laughed.
I'm going to remind you of that later, when I fall madly in love with a pair of twelve hundred dollar Swarovski encrusted Louboutins.
The next day, we are stopped at a gas station and I am about to run in and get some essentials.
Jim hands me his Visa and tells me to 'Get him a soda and whatever it was I was going to grab...' 
I pop out of the car, and just as I'm shutting the door behind me I hear, in feigned panic,
'They don't sell Louboutins in there do they?!?'

Sometimes I admit, these days, I do feel a bit like Cinderella.

No comments:

Post a Comment