Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sweet Reads.


I'm always so proud when one of my friends does something truly extraordinary; like saying, after a lifetime spent in LA,
'Fuck it! I'm moving Denver to see about a boy.'
And then, having the courage and the words to write about it. 


So, my Malibu Bad Ass is more of a Denver Debutante these days,
and she's getting Creative. 
Capital C.


Check out the start of her new blog here: Class Optimism Luck. 

I also think it's funny how different each one of our beloved friends can be, while still being our friends
Opposites attract and all that jazz and stuff.
Bijou's personal motto has been, 'cynicism, nihilism, sarcasm, orgasm' for years, while my Bad Ass names her blog 'class, optimism, luck'. 
My 'style & saturn return (aka essentially re-building what it means to be a successful grown up)' is pretty apropos too, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment