Thursday, June 2, 2011

Not the Cat's Meow.


And you thought there was no such thing as a Sexy Cat Lady?
Well, Google Image search certainly disagrees.
I am not going to lie, I have feel as though I have become a cliche.
29.
Single.
Studio Apartment.
Cat.
It's been a Pity Party Period.
Whaa whaa whaa.
I'm feeling a little like that scene in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days where she uses a computer application to morph their faces together; but mine wouldn't be of Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey (obvs) - it'd be like Bridget Jones and Charlotte from Sex and the City.
Eek!  I HAVE GOT TO BRING BACK THE GLAMOUR!!!
(And the self confidence)!!!!! C'mon Saturn! 
So! I am going out with B---- tonight, and a new guy tomorrow. He is not entirely new though; we actually know eachother from back home, as well as this tiny town - yet he found me on OkC. Cue: "It's a Small World". I also saw the Ex over the weekend, though he did not see me. (And, oddly, scored a bottle of wine because of it...)
That and I have a couple of unpublished posts - you haven't even heard about what went down with the Englishman!
This Cliche'd Pity Party sucks & I am determined to pull myself out of it. Like Now.

Meow.
No, you know what? Grrrrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment