Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Independence Day (My 1 Year Anniversery.)

Last Fourth of July, my Life felt apart. Royally.
That was the Official Beginning of the End with the Ex. Worst.Day.Ever.
...but Fourth of July is still my favorite holiday.
There is no way that this year could be worse than last years'.
So, thatbeingsaid, I am looking forward to it with the excitement of a five year anticipating her own birthday. Bring it on. Please. Fireworks and all, because I'll be there... I'll being there looking fantastic. Surrounded by better friends than I've ever had.

America, hell yeah!
This skirt, hell yeah!

Fuck you, 2010.

Hallelujah, 2011.


The Founding Fathers should - would!- be proud of my Freedom.
Capital F.
ThankyouverymuchAmerica.
Happy 4th of July, everyone.
And... Thank you for being a total tool last year, Ex.
With love,
Saturn.

No comments:

Post a Comment