Monday, August 1, 2011

California Dreamin.

What is with you guys and men from foreign countries?
I don't know, but if they are within a 3 mile radius of us, we will find them.

Internationally Renowned.

It's Monday again, mate.
And it was yet another beach-filled weekend, complete with San Franciscans, Canadians, Australians & Brits. I'm not sure when my tiny little town became a mecca for international travelers, but I certainly am not complaining. Nor is Goldi; she may or may not have met an extremely good looking Englishman herself, who may or may not be a professional rugby player. Yesplease&thankyou. Also, discovered that Canadian is probably the least sexy accent a guy can have. Bikinis, wetsuit-inspired silks, and short shorts were the uniform all weekend, which were paired perfectly with dancing, brunching and plenty of eye-candy.
So... (International) Lipstick Summer is in full effect. Oy vey.


Totally tubular.

Rig.

He just looks Australian, don'tchathink?

I went accent & haven't been back since.
Sidnote: The Dutchman arrives in 2 days. He is as panicked as I am; he told me so. Which makes me feel a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment