Thursday, July 26, 2012

Geometrics.


One of the best things about M is that after writing it all down yesterday, and feeling the catharsis that comes along with putting all my thoughts into one cohesive idea (rant, ramble, what you will), is that after all that & the fear and the insecurity - the best thing about Us is that I can tell him all of it. I can tell him about the fear, and the writing, and the general ease I feel now after writing, and he just smiles and understands and loves me.
'The way I feel about it, he said, is that if we [our relationship] were a graph, it would start here (he motioned with his arm) and just keep going up.'
Without belittling me, or my feelings, but while still letting me know that, at this point on the graph, my fear is unwarranted, and simply that - just a fear.

And I feel better.
Whole.
I am happy.
And in Love.
And I deserve to be.

Also, Goldi's Golden Birthday is approaching... 
We need ideas for a Birthday Party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment