Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Playing Dress Up.

Even though it's a couple months away, birthday plans are in motion. Venue set, invites designed, guest list in the works. I'm going to be thirty.
And my plan for that is to make it as inexpensive for all my nearest and dearest to celebrate with me in style. To help me bid adieu to my Twenties.
Now, the most important part: What the heck am I going to wear?!?
It has to fabulous, chic, different, yaddayaddayadda all in one!
I'm going to be brainstorming until the last minute, I'm sure, but here's the first dress that has caught my eye. Or is it too ironic to wear a baby doll dress to my thirtieth birthday?
Ironic?
Or Rebellious?!?


So I am cruising Spanish Moss, Planet Blue, and Shopbop for ideas - but! If anyone has any awesome secret shopping websites they check, please leave them in the comments. I always love new websites to peruse; especially now, with all this time on my hands.


Sidenote: I have an interview today. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment