Monday, January 16, 2012

All Booked Up.

Goldi & I have been reading The Hunger Games trilogy. The type of reading where you stay in bed all day, totally consumed by a story. No, it's not War & Peace, buts its damn entertaining, letmetellyou. She'll be passing the second book off to the Doctor, and we'll soon be starting the third and final installment.
So, I guess, in a way - I got that book club I've been dying for, after all.
Also, for those of you who have been following from the beginning - I saw Goldi's Lawyer at a restaurant in Orange County yesterday! He looked kind of fat and pretty puffy and had a very not cute date with him. (I'm being totally objective, I swear!)
Now, I am going to hop in the shower & get dressed. It's a Saturn/Goldi day - I'm taking today as holiday just like everyone else! Back to the grind tomorrow; interviews, resumes, call backs & follow ups.
But for now, I just need some getting dressed inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to join a book club. I think it's a brilliant idea. Style & Saturn Return's reading soirée - thoughts? You chose the books we bring the wine.

    ReplyDelete