Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Home Dum Dum Dum.

Helena Christensen's 

Louis Vuitton's Family Home

Erin Wasson's 'Closet'

Love.


Add caption? Add: ME.
Yes. Please.
I'm bored. (I know, I know, smart people don't get bored.)
But I am. Bored. Capital B. (Can you tell, this is my third blogpost today) Bored at home.
Without a lunch date. And I've already gotten coffee twice today. And went to Buffalo Exchange yesterday, though I have no business shopping. Though, I may go back & get this rib cage knit vest I saw...
I made a bracelet.
And... Sent out a follow up email and have also received a very Mary Poppins-esque 'the position has been filled' email.
I'd like to hit my head against Erin Wasson's closet wall rightaboutnow. 
I need a hobby.
Oh, though - Look what I found! Amazing!!! And also, This! 

No comments:

Post a Comment