Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Plus Side.

Today at the bank:
So many things going on.
Teller: How's your day going?
Me: Oh you know, it's Tuesday.
Teller (deadpan): Miss, it's.... Well, it's Wednesday.
I literally have forgotten what season it is, let alone day at this point. I have so much on my plate right now - I even bought a planner.
More posts to come, I swear, once I feel like I'm being proactive and not procrastinating getting my life together. 'Unemployed' is interesting, I'm on Day 2 of it. Have an interview scheduled for next week. Have updates on Apt F, yes we're stilll broken up but attempting to be Apartment Friends. (Though, Goldi does not approve.) Birthday plans have started to take shape for the last weekend in March (mark your calendars!). Dipping my toes back into the dating scene, but no actual dates yet.

Everything is in transition.
Going going going going.
But going going going good.
And, most importantly...
I'm positive.
I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment