Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Puddle Jumping.

I woke up to the pitter patter of rain this morning. Because... It's Fall!!!
When I was little, every morning I would turn on the TV, turn the channel to PBS and lo and behold - Mr. Rogers would be on. I would then run around the house (apparently both surprised and delighted) singing at the top of my lungs, "Mr. Rogers is on! MR. ROGERS IS ON!!!!"
I mean who doesn't love Mr. Rogers?*
*people with no souls.
Well, this morning I woke up with the exact same feeling, and fought my urge to start jumping around screaming excitedly, "It's raining! Its raaaaaainnnninngggg!!!!! Fall is here!!! IT'S RAINING!!!"
Fall is here. At least for the day.
(Insert: fist pump and silent Yesssssssssss.)

Love the simplicity of this.

Ridiculously in love with the mixing of patterns.

Any excuse to look like I forgot pants.
Nobutseriously.

Marni - More Mixed Patterns...
(though technically, I believe this is Spring.)

Dude, I should have been born a blonde.

My favorite.
That's all. I am just really excited.

All of the images other than the last one are from the sartorialist.
The last one is from Marie Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment