Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dinner Date in Denver?

I've been invited to Denver.
By the man who told me a week ago that 'Today, darling, (you can) have whatever you want.'
Brrrrrrrr.

    • Meet me in Denver? 
      I have a house. If you can, here's what I will do... Fly you out, pick you up, treat you to all of the fun things we do... and make sure you get home in one piece 
      Think about it. I don't need an answer now. 
      Yes or No, I'm still a fan of you. 

      I promise we wil have a great time, and you will feel comfortable every moment
       
      I am a good man. 
      Pick the dates the week of the 15th, I can work part time from the house. 
      I will work as little as possible. If you want to take the car and venture out to a spa, restuarant, shoppping whatever... go for it. 
I said yes. Never before in my life have I had the option of agreeing to such a thing.
I like him.
I am not spontaneous, but something about him makes me more so.
When we met, we had a wonderful rainy day holed up in an amazing hotel room, without a moment of awkward or weird. We were silly, we were open, and it was oddly comfortable, just being with one another for 36 hours.
I never heard from him again but now I know we both had one another's phone numbers noted incorrectly in our phones.

I was told to 'dress warm'.
He said it was his birthday present to me.

Sidenote: My 2nd date with the Mormon went fine. He lacks certain social graces that are made up for in intellect. Unfortunately, there is no Spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment