Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Small Victories.

Really, I just didn't want to leave the house.
Being a Grown Up has its challenges. I do feel like I met one, head on, this afternoon:
The eternal question of, What to have for lunch? 
What did I want for lunch?
Um, the rest of Haagen Daas that is in my freezer. 
But I told myself, in the same cadence my mother would put it that,
White Chocolate Rasberry Truffle ice cream does not a lunch make.
So I actually got in the car and bought a turkey sandwich instead.

Dori - 1.
Haagen Daas - 0. 

Win!


Sidenotes: Have a rescheduled Second Date with the Mormon tonight. He's just so persistent, I had to say yes. I liked him on our first date, so we'll see how it goes. Also, I am yet again in full fledged online dating mode, and may or may not be expecting a call from a very green-eyed, very tall Los Angeleno somewhere around 5 o'clock today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment