Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sightnotes.

I want to redecorate.

My apartment.
The Mathematician's apartment.*
*We had our second date last weekend. He made me tacos at his house, and we drank wine out of teacups. It was wonderful. Like a crazy person, at home the next morning, I imagined marrying him while I was in the shower. I imagined him becoming my best friend and teaching me all sorts of wonderful things, and looking up in his big blue eyes... Women are insane, by the way.  
  
And I, with the help of our Fourth Addition, redecorated Beauty's living room (it's now quite cozy, and actually looks like a living room.)





Perhaps even the idea of falling in love is making me want to nest.


The Mathematician and I are going to an exhibit at the Museum of Contemporary Art tomorrow, and he promises to explain hologram people to me. 
Because he can.


And last weekend, after dinner, we went out to drinks, and everytime he held me, all I could think was, 
'I want to be yours.'
Photos: Most of them are from my newest obsession of a inspiration blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment