Thursday, July 5, 2012

Balancing Act.

There is a sconce I picked out for M's place; it's red and probably paper mâché - it is fashioned into a vertical rectangle, except for the lower right corner, which is asymmetrical and looks chipped off.
The other night, after lighting the candle, and admiring our handywork, he looked to me and said,
'I like the right corner. I like that it's different.' 
And I responded with,
'Thats what I like about Us. I bring out the less structured and more non-linear side of you. And you bring out a more structured me. We balance eachother.' 
To which he agreed.
Wholeheartedly.
I've met his brother.
The condo is nearly done.
I'm happy and spoiled and treated better and with more respect than I ever have been before.
And our Balance is no act.

My fourth of July was perfect, and I am Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment