Saturday, July 2, 2011

Maroon 5

I stumbled across this picture on the Sartorialist - and something about it immediately reminded me of Maroon 5. His nickname stems from the fact that when I was with him, it made me feel like I was in a Maroon 5 music video - Hip & Sexy. He was (is?) 23. And a total hipster.
I dig a Well Dressed Man.
Or 23 year old.
Also, I am thinking back on all the men I've been dating since the Ex; they're a Dapper bunch. Capital D-A-aper.
The Aussie, he wore a suit well, letmetellyou, the Englishman has a dozen Valentino button ups, some Pierre Cardin and a few Ted Bakers in his closet (although I usually saw him in a wrinkly t-shirt) & The Dutchman, is a fantastic dresser, B---- is usually in all black, but with style. Its funny how once you're done with something (a la the Ex & his flambouyant surf tops, penchant for gold lame logos and board shorts) you sometimes find yourself seeking out the exact opposite. These boys have got It.
There have been a lot of Italian shoes, flowers delivered, tailored blazers, European sportscars, dress pants & v-necks in my dating world this time around.
And I'm not complaining. NosireeBob.

No comments:

Post a Comment