Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturn & the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

Hot Mess Happy Meal.
You know those days where you wake up & everything is a wreck? I lost my iPhone, I got a $340 parking ticket for parking (only halfway!) in a handicap spot. My apartment is a wreck. I couldn't resist the charms of the drive thru this morning. Goldi is away for the weekend. The Dutchman is at some festival without WiFi (Not that I could text him anyway!) My cheap shampoo has made this a Bad Hair Week. I drunkenly looked at the Aussie's okCupid. He hasn't been on in a month, which I take to mean he met someone. (Not that I should care. But of course, I do.) I've been hiding out & going out. I just feel... a little lost.


So, I need some good news.
I'm putting it out into the universe - Give Saturn a break! Give me some good news!

One good thing: I spent yesterday uploading all my photos from my phone to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment