Monday, February 6, 2012

Oopsie Daisy. Er... Whoopsie Missoni.

So, I just returned from my excursion to find a silk pajama shirt.
This is the actual dress.
But without the heinous belt.
Shit. I'm terrible.
Not only did I score a silky black and white number for $12.50, I also couldn't resist the charms of a vintage suede and leather dress, suede crew neck and leather pencil skirt tucked in perfectly at my waist, for $14.00. 'I can totally wear it to interviews...' (Of course, that is, after I remove the shoulder pads.) Seriously though, it fit me like a glove.
Now that wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't also stumbled across a Missoni skirt for $26.00. Not Missoni for Target, mind you. But...  MISSONI. 
And I knew that - like the cognac knee high thousand dollar Michael Kors boots for $49 I passed on in 2001 - if I didn't get it, it would haunt me forever.
But, I did end up spending far too much money than I should have.
Time to get my hustle on.
Cue: I'm a hustla' (in leatha') baby.
Sad to say, but... No more shopping for a while.


But seriously, can you blame me?
You know you would have done it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment