Saturday, February 11, 2012

Capital A. Capital... L?


You're wearing my favorite skirt, he mumbled, half asleep.
It's actually a dress, I corrected.
That exchange between my booooooooooooyfriend and I, well - that exchange basically sums up my last two days. It's been a good two days; however, I -while manuervering through my tiny little world - I have been a huge asshole. To be fair, I am on the verge of a PMS explosion, er - I am a PMS explosion, but I have basically just been abrasive and condescending for forty eight hours.
No, let me correct myself: Abrasive, Capital A. Condescending, Capital C.
I guess we now know why they capitalize PMS.
I love him.
I love him not,
He loves me.
He loves me not.

Anyhow, regardless of my assholeiness (real word, look it up) the last two days (er, lets make it five just to be clear) have been Wonderful. (Not my doing. Remember, I'm an asshole.) But seriously, do you ever have those weeks where you see (almost) everyone who is important to you and realize that, against better judgement, you're very much in love with your boyfriend?
I Am. Very much. In Love. With. My Friends. 
And My Boyfriend.
Eek.
I even... I even brought up the 'Relationship Status' conversation this evening.
He was half asleep, so it doesn't count.
Right?

He's asleep next to me, I'm watching Oliver!, I've apologized for calling Goldi smug, and I saw not only her, but most of my other close friends today. My skin is clear, I like myself, and I have an interview on Monday. I have heartburn, and still am a PMS machine, but at least my boobs are huge.
No let me correct that too - Huge.
'Uuuuuuuuuuuuuge.


Sidenotes: He love me too. That and, imagine my smile when he told me his friend pulled him aside post-Superbowl & said, 'Dude, you're girl is cool.'




No comments:

Post a Comment