Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Zee Rundown: Zee Lady Who Lunches.



I wore my rib cage sweater to dinner & apps last night,
it's so ugly but I love it.

Going to coffee with my boss & lunch with the Man's Man (we stayed friends after our two dates) today.
Had a great lunch in LA with my Malibu Bad Ass yesterday, and apps and wine at Beauty's apartment with Goldi and the Fourth. (I brought goat cheese & peach preserves. Yummy!)
The oddest part of Girls Night?
Beauty's apartment is directly above my college apartment. Essentially, her apartment is my old apartment; I was having muscle memories of my old home (it's a beautiful three story craftsman, and her floor plan, wall color and views are the exact same as my old ones.)
The only way I can describe the way it made me feel is imagine being your childhood home, which had since been sold, and dining with it's new owners. Strange. But wonderful...
And! We're redecorating Beauty's room (and living room).
I'm doing a mediocre job of being broken up with the F, but I'm sticking to my guns.
I have a date Saturday night and work scheduled for three days this week.
So... I'm busy busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment